Agile in the City: Bristol returns in November 2024 for its sixth year.
Our conference focuses on agile and lean approaches that boost agility, creativity, effectiveness, efficiency, and collaboration. We offer a program covering topics such as Product Leadership, User-Centered Design, Agile Leadership, DevOps, Transformation, Coaching, Testing, Strategy, Organization Design, and Culture.
The event provides an immersive experience with inspiring keynotes, engaging sessions, and interactive workshops, all hosted in the beautiful city of Bristol.
We're committed to inclusivity and creating a safe space for everyone to learn and enjoy.
We can't wait to see you there!
What our participants say
"Friendly and safe place to be and learn" - - Mark Green (2019 participant)
"A great few educational days with incredibly insightful and interesting people" - - Anon (2019 participant)
"I learnt so much about agile and decided the future of my career, I met some great people" - - Katie Difford (2019 participant)
Why should you attend?
On the fence about joining us? Here's why you should participate in Agile in the City: Bristol...
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- Professionally organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years of experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous Agile in the City: Bristol & Bath events